The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still in full swing! And before it closes on August 5th, I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products. Some of my all time favorites are included in the Anniversary Sale every year so I try to stock up during this time to last me until next year! Most of them are such a great price point!
- Kiehl’s Lotion– This lotion is AMAZING! I do not use any other body lotion besides this. My husband makes fun of me because I totally lather myself up in this lotion every time I get out of the shower or bath. I love that it is non scented because I can put my perfume on right after and it doesn’t interfere with any other scent! I also love how moisturizing it is and really soaks into my skin..totally a holy grail product of mine!
2. Donna Karen Deoderant– This deodorant is kind of pricey compared to the drug store deodorant but when it is on sale I stock up! And you get three in this bundle, which is such a great deal! It is by far my favorite..It goes on so creamy and the smell is amazing!
3. Charlotte Tillbury Lip Set– This lip set is the perfect everyday pink/ nude! I am really picky with neautral lip colors and this one is perfect and the price is amazing, definitely worth a try if you are in the market for a good lip set!
4. Bobbi Brown Palette– This Palette is everything! I am a major lover of Bobbi Brown and the price of this palette is such a great deal. It is a complete eye & cheek set! I did try the Nordy Girl palette by Mac, I liked that one but I actually ended up liking this Bobbi Brown Palette better with my coloring.. I can’t wait to use the beautiful colors for a pretty fall look! 🙂
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills– This brow wiz & eyebrow gel is an everyday product for me so I had to stock up! They do not offer every color but I use the Taupe color and it is the perfect match for me!
6. Urban Decay Set– This is a great neutral every day set! I use the eye shadow base everyday, as we as the all nighter spray so this was a must for me! This palette is so great and can be blended with so many colors!
7. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate – I swear by this Kate Somerville exfoliation! I use this once a week to scrub off any dead skin and to give my skin a jump start for the week.. I have not found any other product that makes my skin feel so soft! It is AMAZING! After done using the ExfoliKate my skin is bright and so glow! When it is on sale I grab a couple because it is such a great price point.
8. RevitaLash– I have not tried this yet but I have heard so many great things about it! It is on sale at a great price point so why not give it a shot!? I will post my reviews 🙂 The great things about Nordstrom is that you can always return if you do not like it! Hoping this brings beautiful full lashes!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Do you have any Nordstrom Anniversary Sale beauty favorites? I would love to hear! XO